Terms & Conditions for Attendees
The All Ohio Counselors Conference works to ensure a quality conference experience for all participants. In order to ensure this quality, certain terms and conditions are in place to protect those participating as well as protect the integrity and stability of the conference. Attendees, exhibitors and presenters are asked to read and agree to the AOCC terms and conditions at the time of registration. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
- All payments due to the All Ohio Counselors Conference are to be paid prior to or upon check-in at the conference.
- The All Ohio Counselors Conference accepts the following forms of payment:
- Online with a credit card or PayPal transaction
- Check, made out to AOCC
- The All Ohio Counselors Conference is no longer accepting Purchase Orders in lieu of payment.
- Upon registration without payment, an invoice will be emailed to the registrant. This is the only format for invoices that will be processed by the All Ohio Counselors Conference.
- Upon registration with payment, a receipt will be emailed to the registrant. This is the only format for receipts that will be processed by the All Ohio Counselors Conference.
- Individuals who do not preregister and register on site will be assessed an additional $25 processing fee.
- Individuals who register at the member rate who are found to not be members of either OCA or OSCA will be assessed the non-member rate and expected to pay the difference.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
- All cancellations must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations made prior to or on November 3, 2017 will be refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee that will be taken from the registration fee.
- Cancellations made after November 3, 2017 will not be refunded.
- Registrants who do not show without notice forfeit the right to a refund.