Step-By-Step Guide to Registering for the AOCC
Have questions about how to register for the All Ohio Counselors Conference? Please read below for a step-by-step guide to register.
Step 1: Login to your AOCC Account.
- Don't have an AOCC web account? Create Your AOCC Account. Note: AOCC is not connected with your OSCA or OCA membership login so a unique account on the AOCC site is required.
- Forgot your password? Click the "Forgot Your Password" link above to obtain it.
Step 2: Click on the Register Now button on the homepage or access via the Registration page under the Attend menu.
Step 3: Choose your registration type and complete your registration.
- View your AOCC program or the mobile app to pick your preferred sessions. You are not locked into these sessions. Indicating your preference will help in making room assignments. If you are not attending a session during a certain time block, please mark the "No Choice" option.
Step 4: Submit your registration and process your payment.
- You may choose to pay offline, in which case you will be emailed an invoice to process a payment. Payments must be turned un upon check in at the conference or mailed prior to: AOCC, P.O. Box 66, Archbold, OH 43502. A W9 may be accessed at the bottom of the AOCC homepage if required by your employer.
- You may choose to pay online, in which case you will be redirected to PayPal to process your payment with a PayPal account or credit card. If paying by credit card, be sure to choose the option near the bottom of the payment page that indicates making payment with a credit card. Upon completion of payment, you will receive an email receipt.
Any issues or questions regarding registration can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.